TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT
The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Akhil Bhartiya Shri Jain Ratna Hiteshi Shravak Sangh Jodhpur. These below-mentioned terms and conditions are applicable to the web site located at https://www.ratnasangh.com and mobile application at play store and iOS Store In name of Ratnasangh (By Akhil Bhartiya Shri Jain Ratna Hiteshi Shravak Sangh). Please read these terms and conditions (the “T&C”) carefully. You agree unconditionally to be bound by these T&C by viewing, accessing or in any manner using the Web Site. These T&C constitute an agreement between you and Sangh and govern your use of, the Site. Sangh reserves the right to change or modify any of these T&C or any policy or guideline of the Web Site at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Web Site. Your use of the Site after the posting of changes or modifications to the T&C will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Hence, you need to frequently review these T&C and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the T&C that apply to your use of the Site. The access and use of this Web Site is provided to you on the condition that you accept the T&C in their entirety without modifications or reservation of any kind. Use of the Web Site is undertaken at your own risk. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE T&C OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIALS FROM THE WEB SITE
Information on the Web Site
Our objective is to provide you with details and information about Sangh. We try to make every attempt to ensure that information made available on the Site is as complete and accurate as possible. However, the Site may contain inaccuracies or errors, including, without limitation, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Sangh reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, although Sangh will not have an obligation to make any such corrections, and Sangh reserves the right to change or update information contained in the Site at any time without prior notice to you. Without limitation of any other provisions of these T&C, Sangh shall not be liable to you for any inaccuracies or errors contained on the Site.
All content and other materials on the Site, including, without limitation, the site in whole, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, ‘look and feel’, information, data, software, audio files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Contents”) are the proprietary property of Sangh and/or licensors and are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Except as may otherwise be expressly provided in these T&C or on the Site, you may not copy, imitate, use, download, modify, publish, transmit, retransmit, transfer, sell, license, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, rearrange, redistribute, alter, crop, re-size, reverse engineer, move, remove, delete or in any way exploit or make commercial use of, any of the Site Contents, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, without the prior written consent of Sangh in each instance or unless any such restriction(s) on use of the Site Contents is prohibited by applicable law.
The Web Site may contain facts, views, opinions and statements of third parties, visitors and other organizations. Sangh does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, facts, views, opinions, statements or other information displayed or distributed through the Web Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such advice, facts, views, opinions, statements or other information shall be at your sole risk and you agree that Sangh shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in any way whatsoever related to any advice, facts, views, opinions, statements or other information displayed or distributed on the Web Site.
Online Donation Services
In using the online donation services, of Akhil Bhartiya Shri Jain RatnHiteshiShravak Sangh through its website https://ratnasangh.com/संघ-सेवा-सोपान/e-Donation you (hereby referred to as The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. The Sangh reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the eDonation/online donation services of The Sangh.
To use the e-Donation/online donation services on the Website, you may be required to register by completing a registration form and designating a username, password and/or other registration information (“Registration Data”). During registration, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data about yourself as prompted by the registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration
e-Donation constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for performing Donation/accept your offerings constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The Sangh reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and Sangh shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the e-Donation/online donation services of the Sangh you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All amounts, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. The Sangh reserves the right to refuse or cancel any donation. This shall be regardless of whether the donation has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by the Sangh, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
5. In net banking transaction, you must use your own banking details. The Sangh will not be liable for any banking fraud. The liability to use a net banking fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
6. In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use your own credit/debit card. The Sangh will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user .
7. Any request for cancellations of donations once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
8. The Sangh shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of the Donation due to nonavailability of internet connection, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of The Sangh.
9. If Due Technical Fault donation is received twice/multiple times by the user at same time due banking or software issue. The User may claim only for additional donation made and not the complete refund. Refund shall be made only after due examination and confirmation from Sangh. If refund claim is found True then sangh may refund amount. In the event the payment has been processed by the Sangh, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
10. The User agrees to use the services provided by The Sangh, its service providers, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
11. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Sangh reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Sangh has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of https://ratnasangh.com/संघ-सेवा-सोपान/e-Donation and / or other online offerings facilities without prior intimation whatsoever.
12. The Sanghwill not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of any of the service enablers. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
13. The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of https://ratnasangh.com/संघ-सेवा-सोपान/e-Donation / online offering are at the User’s sole risk. The Sangh does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although the Sangh’s current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
14. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Jodhpur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
Donations made once cannot be Cancelled, Refunded or Transferred.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold the Sangh, its independent contractors, service providers, consultants, successors, assigns, affiliates, agents and licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and representatives (collectively, “indemnitees”), harmless from and against any and all loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the site; (b) any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this T & C by you; (c) third party claims, actions or allegations brought against any indemnitee arising out of your use of the site and/or content; (d) activity that occurs under your account; (e) your infringement or violation of any laws, regulations, restrictions or rules applicable to the site and/or the site contents; and/or (f) your violation of the rights of any third party.
Your Representations and Warranties
Without limiting any of the other representations and warranties made by you in these T&C, you represent and warrant that you will: (a) comply with all laws, rules and other regulations applicable in connection with the Site; (b) not interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Site; (c) not use the Site to infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) not use or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature; and (e) not interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Except as may be provided to the contrary in the writing by the Sangh, your use and browsing of, and any reliance by you upon, the site is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the site, or with the T & C, or any portion thereof, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the site and all content, software, documents and material accessible from the site are provided “as is”, “as available”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose (even if the Sangh has been made aware of such purpose), title, and non-infringement as to the information, content, and materials in our site. The Sangh does not represent or warrant that materials in our site or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Sangh does not represent or warrant that our site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sangh does not warrant and specifically disclaims any warranties that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects in the site be corrected. No oral or written information or advice given by the Sangh or an authorized representative of the Sangh shall create a warranty.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Sangh, its independent contractors, service providers, consultants, successors, assigns, affiliates, agents and licensors or their respective directors, partners, officers, employees or representatives be liable for any direct, special, incidental indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, or for any losses or expenses, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), injury or damages caused by any content, documents, software, materials or information received from or through the use of the site, any email distributed to any user or any third party sites or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the site, the products / services, or the content contained in or accessed through the site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from the Sangh, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to sangh’s records, programs or services, even if an indemnitee, is advised of the possibility of such injury, damages, losses or expenses.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that the Indemnitees are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. In addition, while the Sangh intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to the Site, the Sangh does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that the Site, or any Site Contents, shall be available for downloading, or will be free of viruses, spyware or destructive materials and the Indemnitees shall not be liable, for any viruses, spyware or other destructive materials that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of, the Site or the server that makes it available, or your uploading of any content to the Site.
Applicable Law and Venue
These T&C shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You may not assign or otherwise transfer by operation of law or otherwise these T&C or any rights or obligations herein. These T&C and your use of the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within India, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that the Courts of Jodhpur alone and no other courts shall have the jurisdiction to entertain and try any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these T&C shall be filed only in the courts located in India and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of the Site, any purchase from this site, or these T&C.
Modification and Notice
You agree that Sangh may modify these T&C and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified T&C or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
Notwithstanding any of these T&C, the Sangh reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent your access to and use of the Site. The Sangh may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Site Contents, without prior notice or liability to you. Once access to the site is restricted, suspended or terminated, any data stored on the site may not be retrieved.
These T&C constitute the entire agreement between you and the Sangh relating to the subject matter hereof and shall not be amended, modified or revised by you. If any provision of these T&C shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these T&C and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.